2011年1月4日星期二

Those who

Those who
...
Everyone says that I will be carefree, like the days are still high-stepping down to help me bulging like that do not worry, his face is always wearing a sweet smile ... ...
I'm happy, there is a big dream, effort, goal progress, once I will say out loud: "My future is not a dream, " I thought I had a dream that one day it is much really be achieved. once I wanted to be a literary person .. I was proud of the, hopes the four years I will take the first step. Now it is four years, but I soon forgot those expectations ... ...
Been busy with slapstick, Starchaser's me, there is a big dream of the original, the original had so many people cheer for me, give me the confidence I had been so full of life, 4 years .. that was silent expectations Middle School graduation in the year .. but give up and take a different path, once you have said I have good goals, and a happy with the original, I have had so enjoyably ... ...
Now I almost forgot who could not bear to throw away a firm grasp in the hands of the dream ... ...
Today is confused with no direction every day ... ...
Now my life had become so vulnerable ... ...
Say grow up, the more firmly his dream, but why I was the opposite? Now, even the concept of life have become: the good living is the best reward of frustration. Originally, I just for the live, live ... do not know why ...
The original time can change a person so much, life is really very strange, always wear impervious to catch you, really think about life before a failure ..
Was also busy with pen to record every day, once no matter how silly I had not forgotten the meaning of writing, now is the pen in our hands, forgot how to write ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论