2011年1月4日星期二

Passage, the flowers bloom in the apical

Passage, the flowers bloom in the apical

[-]
Meet, Purple Rain's sentimental tie him to live Yuhe's My Darling Clementine. Yu He affective sections promised land of Purple Rain, "Baby, God gave us life dislocation of identity, then the next life I'll be your treasure brother, keep you day and night are not tired!"
Sip tears swear Purple Rain "Good! I wait for you, even forever, so you do not go back on life after life!
They go straight ahead, through years of suffering, Touch of Evil emotional test, the distance is infinite the road, miss the way the wind and rain but no fear, always firmly believed that the two ends across the rainbow of tomorrow!
[B]
16 November 2010 the day, facing the sun, the car driving to the purple bell in the city, the thought of you and Qiuqiu distance, according to the situation could not miss the strings, eager to stir the hearts of distant melody journeyman "Baby, Today my friends and I see purple bell and wanted to belong to our network that day 'Sanrio' line to become a reality in the 'Beauty' three-line! "
"Oh, yes! Good looking in that God! Baby, remember the new home address to me! Fun! Happy happy!"
With your blessings and have a beautiful purple bell together, and when I upload the photos to the QQ space, you read that sour after the "baby sister to see you and Xiaoming, purple bells are met, so beautiful the meet, I would like it! when is the meet me and fall and the period you for? "
Heart, no pain by the way, think of the distance horizon, think of the phase in recent years has been to promise, I asked, "across the distant, how can we cross the city at a distance, hands linked together, cheers go to sea?" the Netherlands, if that day late, relative to each other, as the pretty face is no longer, I think we will face their own heart to laugh or Tiankai Cheng beautiful, wonderful in this life to become a legend - network "Sanrio" line.
[C]
One day, being busy is not justified, cell phone ring tones information "sister, the baby will walk! Oh, although not very stable, saw him walking around in the yard look so happy! Baby, miss you!"
Busy see this message, he took time to reply, my heart was flowing warmth of your screen that a deeply moved and wanted to plug in to the way the mind a pair of wings, ready to walk beside you fly to your life .
One night, a rare little idle, impatiently pulling out the phone hit the words "That night, fog, can not see into the distance. Only miss, honestly. Baby, may well!"
"Smelly fool! Not return messages last night, causing me to worry about for the night. Baby, I'm in bed now, so hurry! Hug Oh!"
"Oh ... ..." laugh, bloom from my lips to the phone, worth of tenderness in your Jiaochen cohesion, and full of your brilliant warm my cold season. Baby, think you thousands of miles away, as I have loved as a curtain Acacia pillow to sleep, dream a dream outside of you, have my spend, phase protection, nice!
"Baby, since you store opening, a few days without your news, are you okay? Busy day, take care of yourself! Want you!"
A ripe old statement as my heart is still moist air, only "miss you" already bears much of the love and care? Looking to the sky you long time, looking to set out to go to my cloud filled the Qing Su, dress up your garden started.

没有评论:

发表评论