2010年12月5日星期日

O stream stream, please listen to me

A curved clear stream in front of my house gracefully from the flow, stream, water features and Ming. Side of the creek sides like green grass carpeted, with two long-shore near the water dancing willow, far shore, the sea, long hair fluttering, willowy scene, the wind moves. They watertight standing, spend silly, like a pair of lovers in love across lovestruck. Wind quietly conveys the feeling that they love each other, then relayed the gurgling water, children touching their incessant Qingsi; both sides of the grass listening to old love songs they do not, whirling years witnessed their eternal loyalty. I grew up in this beautiful place, here is an unforgettable love in my heart. O stream stream, I am a girl, I have a lot of Retroflex Suffixation simmer in my mind, only quietly say to you. You do not speak for others, right? At most only Liuer know.

Stream summer sun on the grass, onion grass cashmere blanket is my benevolent paradise. I sat on the grass daydream reverie, his mouth full of spirituality mouth dog tail grass, your feet immersed in a lengthy stream of intoxication. Zhang, looking upstream from time to time I experienced a tall weathered stone arch bridge over a thousand years, from time to time Leng Leng daze. Elder brother has a handsome, he occasionally sang folk songs from the stone arch bridge through. In my sight, and that affects the vigorous pace of my every nerve; rough voice that is full of bold magnetic, captivating sounds of nature, I feel the mind is an Oasis kept surging; it simple and honest simple and cute smile make people feel worthy of trust. His gestures jail, the two-obsessed water hyacinth. It was the love of my heart, because I want the hands of the old dog's tail grass, quietly put his palm in a warm and powerful. However, the stream stream Yeah, I'm a girl, I thought he was, but I do not know how to speak to him.


laser marking machineSEO ServicesInteractive WhiteboardJuniors ClothingParty Dresses|Juniors Clothing|

没有评论:

发表评论