2010年11月30日星期二

XU your life

Maybe you life! Simple words, how much to include really deep and sincere love sweet love.
This life, If we can really promise you a lifetime, is to me, that is how happy and meet ah. And you, even if only a little bit of my love, I have no shake out.
- Inscription
I.
I always thought that you love me.
Then your sudden departure, will be forced to have your own reasons.
Stamped on his forehead when the years of a Road gully, when wind and frost layers of gray cast in the temples, I still firmly believe that the love between us, has been.
I look forward to meet the moment, I look forward to a perfect explanation, I dream of a satisfactory answer.
I love the support the growing body numb, zombie-like boy came from the youth, from youth into middle age.
I do not expect love come on me again, but I waited in silence ... ...
Second,
I do not believe in fate, but, since you know, I happily believe that fate exists.
God have mercy on me, let me in the most lonely and helpless moment to meet you, that graceful smile, are like spring warm sun, passing the lake of my heart, warm a frozen heart of eighteen years.
That winter, my world, because your appearance, become warm, become the sun. That winter, my heart the sea, smile because you no longer deserted, no longer bleak.
Only, lonely as I, low self-esteem as I only thought those little hidden, then hide.
Not dare to talk to you, not with you close, for fear my words and behavior, will reveal in an instant the secret of my mind.
I can only stand in a place far, silently watching you, admire you, feel you.
I began the habit of keeping a diary. But, you did not know, I diary of the protagonist, always only you.
Young hearts, with the yearning ignorant. Young love, such as early spring buds, in the absence of the corner, alone, sweet fragrance ... ...
Third,
I want to thank that a sudden illness.


laser marking machineSEO ServicesInteractive WhiteboardJuniors ClothingParty Dresses|Juniors Clothing|

没有评论:

发表评论