2010年9月16日星期四

Dear You

No one who loves life, but anyone who waited a lifetime.
2. Looking at the days when I learned my eyes not only you, because it would accommodate my tears, and you will not!
3. Betrayal and lies, which you have no appointments, I can help you make an appointment or good, even though I will break my heart!
4. Time record of sad, but happy to do to prepare for the burial!
5. When it rains, you will think of who? Still remember, some people who have your same Tanglei rain!
6. I will leave, even if already turned tears, do not you just laugh at how I was!
7. Forgot to tell you, I was beautiful, only to find that not you, is the treasure of my people only!
8. Light faded, well-being, but also what means the permanent exchange!
9. Miss the sidewalks, loneliness at work!
10. Fall in love with a forced smile, also married to the lonely!
11, I like you, only because I have fallen in love with you!
12, turn around, as if only the moment, why do I feel like a long time already had a million years!
13, if I still confused, then you must go in my right side, so I can feel the sound of your heart!
Renault can clip
bmw gt1

没有评论:

发表评论